Total Access (UK) Ltd takes your privacy very seriously. We do not sell or pass on your information to any third party other than to allow us to carry out business with you. We only keep this information to aid our business with you.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- IP address (an IP address is a number that can uniquely identify a specific computer or other network device on the internet)
- name and job title
- contact information including email address and telephone number
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
What we do with the information we gather
- We may use this to deliver products and services including the processing of payments.
- To communicate with you about orders, products, and services.
- Internal record keeping.
- To display content or recommendations which may be useful to you.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
Third parties and your personal information
We will only pass your personal information to third parties where it is necessary to carry out logistical functions such as delivery. These third parties have access to your personal information to carry out their duties but may not use it for any other reason. These third parties must maintain your information in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.
We may have to contact third parties with your information to verify your status with respect to preventing fraud or checking credit.
Cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Data Protection and Privacy
Any details which you provide to us from which we can identify you are held and processed lawfully by Total Access (UK) Ltd, Unit 5, Raleigh Hall Industrial Estate, Eccleshall, Stafford, ST21 6JL in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee may be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to:
The Data Protection Officer
Total Access (UK) Ltd
Raleigh Hall Industrial Estate
Telephone: 01785 850333
Fax: 01785 850339
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to us at the above address or email us as soon as possible. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
If you do not wish to receive e-mail or other mail from Total Access (UK) Ltd you may opt-out of receiving these communications by emailing us at email@example.com