Workplace Noise Monitoring
Workplace Noise MonitoringContact Us
Ensure compliance with The Control of Noise at Work Regulations 2005
According to the HSE, an estimated 170,000 people in the UK suffer from noise induced hearing loss, tinnitus or other similar acoustic conditions as a result of exposure to noise at work.
It is the responsibility of the employer to ensure the company complies with the Control of Noise at Work Regulations 2005.
The Regulations require you as an employer to:
• Assess the risks to your employees from noise at work;
• Take action to reduce the noise exposure that produces those risks;
• Provide your employees with hearing protection if you cannot reduce the noise exposure enough by using other methods;
• Make sure the legal limits on noise exposure are not exceeded;
• Provide your employees with information, instruction and training;
• Carry out health surveillance where there is a risk to health.
Our services will allow you to:
• Identify whether employees are exposed to noise at or above the exposure limit and action values and/or peak sound pressure levels
• Identify areas and/or machines which give rise to noise levels at or above the exposure limit values and/or peak sound pressure levels
Please feel free to call us to find out more.