Intelligent systems to protect your people and your assets
Xgard Bright is a versatile platform offering flammable and toxic gas detection and oxygen monitoring, while providing ease of operation and reduced installation costs.
Providing analogue 4-20mA and RS-485 Modbus signals as standard, Xgard Bright comes with an Alarm and Fault relay as standard as well as optional HART communications.
Lowering the cost of installation, the 4-wire addressable implementation drastically reduces cabling requirements. The large OLED display allows users to easily work with Xgard Bright during install, calibration and routine maintenance without the need to open the housing
This flameproof (Exd) detector is housed within our high-grade aluminium alloy case. Certifications include gas and dust approvals for ATEX and IECEX with UL gas certification in progress.
• Flammable and toxic gas detection and oxygen monitoring – Reducing training requirements across sites
• Choice of M20 or ½”NPT connection – Supports multiple site requirements
• Low power requirement (~3W max) – Reducing site-wide power consumption
• IP65 or IP66 rating (with weatherproof cap) – Allows use in areas subject to regular wash downs or in exposed environments
Ease of installation and operation:
• Addressable – Drastically reduces the amount of cabling needed for multi-point installations
• Local display – Delivers gas level indication, status and supports maintenance routines
• Non-intrusive calibration – Removes the need to open the cover for calibration
• Plug in type terminal blocks: Making wiring quick and easy reducing installation costs
• Configuration via magnetic key – Reducing the amount of time operators spend in a hazardous area
A range of accessories are also available.