A Low Cost of Ownership Detector with flexible installation options
Xsafe is a non-certified low cost catalytic bead type detector with 3-wire 4-20mA or mV bridge output.
Low cost of ownership
• Designed for easy installation and maintenance – keeps costs down
• Three junction box options – designed to make replacement of sensors and sinters extremely simple. Spare sensors simply plug-in
• Many spare parts are common to all Xgard models – keeps spares holding requirements to a minimum
Flexible installation options
• Designed for either wall or ceiling mounting – no need for additional brackets.
• Can accommodate M20, 1/2″ NPT or 3/4″ NPT cable glands – suits all site requirements.
• Accessories are available for duct mounting and sampling applications as well as remote gassing – simple sensor checking
Rugged and reliable
• Manufactured using a choice of three materials: glass reinforced nylon, highly durable aluminium with a tough polyester coating, or 316 stainless steel for ultimate corrosion resistance – designed to operate even in the harshest environments
• Spray deflectors and weatherproof caps are available for use in areas subject to regular wash-downs, or offshore environments
• All models have been validated to the functional safety standard IEC 61508 (SIL 1 to SIL 3)