PORTA Davit Quantum Systems
PORTA Davit Quantum SystemsContact Us
High quality aluminium portable lifting and access systems.
PORTA DAVIT QUANTUM is a rapidly deployable, lightweight solution to heavy lifting and lowering of goods and personnel. Weighing from 18.5kg when fully assembled, it can be manually operated by just one person while maintaining a WLL of up to 600kg.
- EN795:2012 Certified.
- ATEX Certified.
- Can support goods and personnel lifting;
- – Goods WLL of up to 600kg
- – Personnel WLL of up to 300kg
- Ease of assembly with the use of just one pin, no tools required.
- Can be rotated 360° under full load using fingertip control.
- Designed with a universal kingpin suitable for all REID sockets.
- Easy radius adjustment.
- Engineered designs and bespoke sections reduce weight, providing lightweight portability.
- 1 PERSON FALL ARREST EN795:2012 certified - as part of an EN363 compliant system
- VERSATILE Suitable for use in ATEX Zone 2 explosive atmospheres
- CLEAN Anodised finish to increase corrosion and wear resistance
- The PORTA-DAVIT QUANTUM has been designed to fit all existing and new REID Lifting sockets and socket extensions.
The PORTADAVIT QUANTUM is available in a strop and winched version for use with a range of lifting equipment.
Contact us for more information at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0330 390 0822
Other related areas: