An intelligent touchscreen PortaCount solution that supports respiratory protection programs from training through compliance.
The new PortaCount Respirator Fit Tester is a quantitative respirator fit tester.
The PortaCount Fit Tester Model 8048 provides a consistent and objective testing experience across all respirator types, including all N95 filtering facepieces. FitCheck Mode™ shows in real-time how respirator fit changes throughout donning and adjustment, helping users select the right mask and identify the best fit more quickly. Video animations guide staff through proper fit test exercise movements during a fit test, providing a consistent testing experience and freeing fit test administrators to multitask. Group fit testing allows administrators to test up to four personnel with four PortaCounts simultaneously.
SOFTWARE AND APPLICATION DETAILS
An all new user interface and industry-first features combine to create the most powerful fit test instrument available. From touchscreen tablets to PC laptops, the software is easy to use and similar to applications on your own personal devices.
• Quantitative respirator fit testing (QNFT)
• Half-mask fit testing
• Full-face fit testing
• Disposable filtering-facepiece fit testing for Series 100/99/95/P1/P2/P3 masks
• SCBA fit testing
• Gas mask fit testing
• PAPR fit testing
• N95-Companion™ technology
• Carrying case
• AC adapter
• AC power supply with global plug adapters
• Alcohol supply (sixteen 30 ml bottles of 99.5% reagent grade isopropanol – enough for ~240 hours of operation)
• FitPro™ Ultra Software
• Particle generator
• Standard accessory kit (twin tubing, zero filters, spare wicks, alcohol fill capsule and cartridge, USB cable)
• Filtering Facepiece fit testing kit (probe insertion tool, probes, lock nuts, lanyard)