Arco Professional Safety Services Supply Strategy
As a responsible safety services provider, protecting our colleagues and customers, throughout the COVID-19 global pandemic, are our utmost priorities.
Not only are we continuing to closely follow Government advice, we have also decided to take the added precaution of only providing training, respiratory protection equipment (RPE) face fit product testing and site based services to critical industries - where services are absolutely necessary in the pursuit of keeping Key Workers safe.
We are also endeavoring to support the NHS and other critical frontline services where we can and where it’s safe for our colleagues to do so.
In response to the COVID-19 pandemic situation, Arco Professional Safety Services have taken the following action:
- Postponing all refresher training; existing certificates will be automatically extended for a period of three months.
- Suspending all non-essential face to face training until further notice.
- Carefully adopting a risk assessed approach to training and services delivery, including the provision of personal protective equipment (PPE) and RPE for delegates and instructors, where it’s not possible to maintain the recommended 2m social distance during essential practical training.
- Exploring new ways to deliver key training via online video-based sessions.
- Only providing site-based access and fall protection services to operations critical to front line
- response services.
- Adopting the newly issued HSE guidelines for keeping people safe, through the provision of high
- performance RPE and the associated face fit testing to frontline staff.
Additionally, to enable our respiratory protection team to provide support across the country, our face fit testing
team has been granted Key Worker status.
As a responsible safety provider, we will play our part in helping Britain overcome the COVID-19 pandemic. By
directing our resources to support front-line operations and Key Workers, we can help make a difference. We will
continually review our position as circumstances change and the situation evolves.
For further information on the extension of existing training certification, the provision of respiratory services,
critical site services or work at height and confined space training, please contact our Customer Services
team on 0330 390 0822 or firstname.lastname@example.org.