Mansafe HorizontalFind Out More
Latchways ManSafe Fall Protection systems provide the total Fall Protection solution for all horizontal safety at height industrial applications. The ManSafe Fall Protection system’s versatility and ease of use makes it ideal for protecting workers as they go about day-to-day activities such as working at height maintenance, cleaning, access and inspection.
- Systems can be designed for up to five simultaneous users.
- Fixes to virtually all types of structure and roofing system.
- Follows the contours of the building by going around bends and up and down inclines.
- Can be extended to include vertical sections.
- The unique Latchways Transfastener allows workers to travel the full length of the system without having to detach and re-attach.
Normally incorporates the unique Latchways Constant Force Post for assured fall arrest protection and simplified installation.
Where the Constant Force post is not applicable, in-line shock absorbers or a Constant Force energy absorber can be incorporated for equal safety assurance. Meets all appropriate international standards.
Testing / Recertification
System testing must be conducted annually by suitably qualified installers to ensure that system certification is maintained. Key system checks such as deployment of shock absorbers, swage tests and torque checks are part of this process. Please Contact the Arco Professional Safety Services Ltd Testing & Recertification department for more details.
- Only attach to the system by means of a retractable fall arrest lanyard and full body harness conforming to the appropriate safety standards.
- Always check pre-tension before use.
- No more than the maximum number of personnel as defined in the system user instructions should attach to the system.
- Further details are available in the user instructions.
Installation of ManSafe horizontal systems should only be carried out by a Latchways trained and certified Installer Company. Contact the Arco Professional Safety Services Ltd Fall Protection Department for further details, or to request a consultation.
Latchways Transfastener devices for cable-based Fall Protection Systems