Inspections & Surveys
Bridge InspectionsFind Out More
Arco Professional Safety Services Ltd has an experienced Inspection Department, that is dedicated to the inspection and survey of various types of structures via a full suite of specialist access methods.
As an IRATA member company all our staff are highly trained and work to the world’s leading trade association standards.
IRATA companies complete their work with confidence and assurance, the certainty of expertise and the value of a service that has proved itself around the world. The training given to IRATA technicians follows a strict work based syllabus that delivers highly committed personnel who are determined to deliver safe working. Those conducting the training are rope access experts, not general work-at-height instructors, and have many years of experience.
The IRATA assurance of safe and responsible working is based on:
- Audited and regularly re-audited member companies;
- Robust membership entry criteria;
- Many thousands of rope access technicians who have been thoroughly trained and are required to re-train every three years;
- The independent assessment of every IRATA trainee technician wherever in the world he or she is trained;
- An unrivalled level of site supervision;
- Mandatory work procedures that are consistent wherever IRATA teams operate.