Providing structural inspections of telecommunication masts and towers around the country our team of competent specialist access examiners can carry out safe to climb inspections of all types of masts and towers.
Working to the MATS GN-014 Structural Inspections of Masts and Towers guidance notes our competent teams provide our clients with an appraisal of the structural condition of their asset and any recommendations to improve or address the current condition.
The objectives of the technical inspection are to undertake a safety audit and to determine whether the structure is in a satisfactory condition and to ensure that the form of access and places of work are fit for purpose and comply with statutory requirements.
The Safe To Climb inspection can include:
- Visual and tactile inspection of the structures
- Sample testing of 10% of the nuts and bolts on the structure.
- Recertification of the fall protection systems
- Lightning protection testing
- Ancillary equipment visual checks