Arco Professional Safety Services Ltd can offer Rope Access supervision rescue and standby teams to offer specialist cover all across the UK.
The Emergency Response team of Arco Professional Safety Services Ltd offers a complete solution for all Rescue at Height scenarios to ensure that our clients fully meet the requirements of the Working at Height Regulations. Our highly trained and professional teams provide first aid to stabilise any casualties and are equipped to assist in a rescue.
If you have employees Working at Height we can provide supervision and rescue standby cover to ensure the safety of your workforce.
We provide services for:
- Industrial Plant Outages
- Tower Rescue
- Theme Parks & Tourist Attractions
- Utility Companies
- Rail and Transport Sector
- Outside Broadcast Film and Locations
- Tower Cranes
- Wind Farms
Our Service includes:
- Project Planning Consultancy Provision of Professional Rescue staff
- Development of Project Rescue plans
- Technical Rope Rescue Services
- First Responder Emergency Aid Trauma and Incident Management
- Permit to Work Management
- Confined Spaces Entry Management and Supervision
- Top Man services 24 hour emergency standby cover
- IRATA specialist standby team
- Safety Systems
- Risk Assessments and Method Statements