Providing flexible approach to the delivery of confined space training
All of our confined space training can be delivered at one of our specialist training facilities or within your premises.
The latter means using one of our relocatable units, or our award-winning mobile confined space unit.
Each of our specialist training facilities can host both open courses and company courses, according to demand.
You can enrol individual employees, make multiple bookings or hire units exclusively for a team of up to 10 people. Courses take place throughout the year.
Our facilities can be found at the following locations:
• Linlithgow (Scotland)
• Warrington (North West England)
• Eccleshall (Midlands, England
• Enfield (South, England)
Our semi-relocatable units can be brought to your sites and remain as appropriate for an extended shutdown period or training cycle.
They can offer your employees different training scenarios, including:
• Sloping floors
• Narrow access hatches
• Sharp bends
• Multi-landings and davit/tripod access
• Pipe/duct traverses and simulated tank entries.
• Smoke can be introduced, and all entries can be carried out in daylight or darkness.
Mobile Confined Space Training Units
Our award-winning fleet of mobile confined space training units can provide theoretical and practical confined space, face-fit and breathing apparatus training at your site.
It uses state of the art technologies to simulate different industrial settings in a safe, flexible and controlled environment. This immerses trainees in a highly realistic and effective learning experience.
Completely customisable, our mobile confined space training units can deliver a wide variety of industrial settings to provide training suitable for all experience levels.
- Cost saving: no expense incurred of trainees attending an external venue
- Minimal disruption: time that trainees are away from site is minimised.
- Rapid set up: from arrival on site the self-sufficient unit can be up and running in 15 minutes.
For more information, or to arrange the use of one of our semi-relocatable or mobile confined space training units, get in touch with our experts.