CAN WE HELP?
Confined Space Training
A confined space is any space including chamber, vessel, tank, silo, pit or other similar space that is largely enclosed (not always entirely) that contains a foreseeable specified risk of serious injury.
A ‘specified risk’ can be any of the following:
- Fire or explosion causing serious injury
- Gas, fume, vapour or lack of oxygen causing loss of consciousness
- Increase in body temperature causing loss of consciousness
- Increase in the level of liquid causing drowning
- Free flowing solids causing asphyxiation
Now choose your subject from the list below
Confined Space Awareness Training
Confined Space Low Risk Training
Confined Space Medium Risk Training
Confined Space High Risk Training
Confined Space Rescue Training
Confined Space Management