Confined Space Consultancy and Advice
Confined Space Consultancy & AdviceEnquire
Critical health and safety insight where it matters most
Working in confined spaces is a high-risk, high-harm environment that has the potential to result in serious injuries or fatalities.
Our consultants have built a strong reputation for providing workable, no-nonsense solutions. Strategic input from impartial experts on your project really makes a difference. Confident and expert independent advice can often simplify a project and save time and money.
Our consultancy services are bespoke and tailored to meet client’s individual and varied needs ranging from smaller drainage contractors through to emergency services, national utility providers and national and internationally known manufacturing giants.
Our consultants can provide:
- Policy / procedure writing and implementation
- Risk assessments, safe systems of work and emergency procedures
- Verbal / formal written advice and recommendations
- Confined space classification, production of confined space registers
- Advice on current best practice, including details on the latest National Occupation Standards (NOS) and Awarding Organisations (AOs) accreditations
- Contractor supervision and auditing
- Emergency planning and crisis management
- Education on procedure for entry, equipment selection, confined space management and standing operating procedures
All of our recommendations include competency and equipment requirements as standard. Our specialist consultants are highly experienced in confined space entry and regularly join our operational teams providing on-site services to clients.
Download our brochure to learn more about the confined space services we offer.
For more information about confined space consultancy services or to discuss your specific requirements, contact our highly experienced team.
Call 0330 3900822 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Other areas of interest: