Confined Space Consultancy and Advice
Confined Space Consultancy & AdviceEnquire
Critical health and safety insight where it matters most
Work in Confined Spaces is a high-risk, high harm environment that has the potential to result in serious injuries or fatalities.
Our health and safety experts can help you identify these risks and provide you with a range of practical solutions to help keep your people safe.
You will have access to consultants who have built a strong reputation for providing workable, no-nonsense solutions. Strategic input from impartial experts who will take the time to work closely with you, utilising their extensive experience to understand your environment before making recommendations for improvements.
Our consultants have a diverse background and work with some of the largest organisations in the UK covering a range of industrial sectors. We can provide you with support in the following areas:
- Policy / procedure writing and implementation
- Risk assessment, safe systems of work, emergency procedures
- Verbal / formal written advice and recommendations
- Confined space classification, production of confined space registers
- Advice on current best practice, including the Water UK NC’s (National Classifications) and the City and Guilds 6150 competency standards.
- Contractor supervision and auditing
All of our recommendations include competency and equipment requirements as standard.
Our specialist consultants are highly experienced in confined space entry and regularly join our operational teams providing on-site services to clients.
Other areas of interest: