Working at height consultancy
Working At Height ConsultancyEnquire
Critical health & safety insight where it matters most
Working at Height is a high-risk, high harm environment that has the potential to result in serious injuries or fatalities.
Our health and safety experts can help you identify these risks and provide you with a range of practical solutions to help keep your people safe.
You will have access to consultants who have built a strong reputation for providing workable, no-nonsense solutions. Strategic input from impartial experts who will take the time to work closely with you, utilising their extensive experience to understand your environment before making recommendations for improvements.
Our consultants have a diverse background and work with some of the largest organisations in the UK covering a range of industrial sectors. We can provide you with support in the following areas:
• Compliance audit and written report in accordance with the Health & Safety at Work Act 1974, Working at Height Regulations (Amended) 2007, all relevant British Standards, Codes of Practice and written manufacturer’s instructions.
• Review and creation of risk assessments and safe systems of work
• Emergency procedures and planning for rescue when working at height.
• Working at Height PPE and equipment. Impartial expert advice and detailed tailored report from product selection, inspections and servicing through to training and management.
• Buildings (new & existing) working at heights design strategy and audits. Written reports are created based on the established principles, or ‘hierarchy of risk’ with detailed specification of the most appropriate systems for accessing the rooftop, façade and other areas for cleaning and maintenance.
All of our recommendations include competency and equipment requirements as standard.
Our specialist consultants are highly experienced in all aspects of working at heights and example reports can be provided on request.
If you are interested in our working at height consultancy services please call us on 0330 390 0822 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Other areas of interest: