Working at Height is the biggest cause of fatalities and serious injury in the workplace. Prevalent in all sectors and industries, employers have a duty to ensure work at height is:
- Properly planned (to include rescue and emergencies)
- Appropriately supervised
- Undertaken by competent personnel
- Conducted using suitable and maintained access equipment
- Carried out in a safe manner
To work at height safely it requires a thorough understanding of the hazards that may be present and how to manage the risks. We can help you understand the steps you can take to mitigate these risks and keep your employees safe.
We are a market leader in the provision of working at height solutions, including:
- Consultancy and advice
- Fall Protection Design, Install and Maintenance
- Equipment sales, hire and maintenance
For more information on working at height or to discuss your specific requirements, contact our highly experienced team
Call 0330 3900822 or email email@example.com.