What Is CAT?
Our new CAT (customer asset tracking) system gives you full visibility of competency, inspection and compliance status via the internet. Arco Professional Safety Services Ltd, previously Total Access, has used its 25 years of experience to develop this CAT system specifically for the working at height industry and confined space industries.
For our Managed Service customers we have taken the CAT system even further, so that those on a Managed Service have a significantly enhanced version of our standard CAT system.
You can view all your records via secure login via our website here: http://clients.totalaccess.co.uk/
with your sercure login, all certificates are available to print in PDF format to assist with your on site files.
Our CAT for Managed Services system allows you to:
- Print or view staff training, medical & PPE certificates
- Print or view installation or recertification of system certificates
- Access a range of compliance reports
- View at a glance your upcoming training & other recertification needs
- Easily view competencies and history of both your staff and systems
- CAT for Managed Service includes all of the features of our previous “Client Login” and much more
Why do you need CAT?
- CAT allows you to ensure that the competency of people working at height & in confined spaces is kept valid
- CAT allows you to ensure working at height/confined spaces medicals are kept valid (these are provided nationwide
- CAT means that you can ensure your fall protection systems are inspected in line with legislation e.g. Roof-top/Ladder Systems - Full PPE inspection & LOLER examination
- During audits you can use CAT to prove competency and view certificates where required
- To monitor the inspection of your PPE (e.g. harness, lanyards) in line with current regulations
For more information about the CAT system contact us on: 01785 850333 OR EMAIL US