Guardrails Edge Protection
Guardrails Edge ProtectionContact Us
Our range of collective fall protection measures include guardrails these are designed to completely remove the risk of a fall from height and comply with all relevant British and European standards.
The Working at Height Regulations 2005 state that collective systems must be given priority over personal protective systems wherever possible.
Our Guardrail has been specifically designed to provide permanent edge protection where regular access for maintenance and inspections is required. The system's design provides permanent edge protection without the need to mechanically fix the system through the roofing membrane or building's structure.
A simple cantilever principle provides unrivalled strength, stability and safety. Correctly installed, there is no possibility of systems causing damage to the roof or subsequent leaks, as protective rubber pads are applied to all surfaces intended to be in contact with the roof. A foldable guardrail has the added benefit of allowing the guardrail to be folded down out of sight when not in use for applications where visual impact is an issue.
- Topfix guardrails for metal profile and standing seam roofs can also be installed around rooftop vents.
- Fixed guardrails for fixing to parapit walls.
- VersiRail are available as freestanding and fixed solutions and in three stylechoices; straight, curved or inclined and three finishes; natural, polished or powder coated to a RAL colour.?
- Durable aluminium, corrosion-resistant construction
- Lightweight—quick and easy installation 30% lighter than steel alternative
- Fixed or freestanding (including folding) options
- Adaptable, modular easy-fix system
- Fully weatherproof
- Tested and certified in accordance to EN 13374 and EN 14122-3
- Available in three styles—straight, curved, inclined
- Fixed option—a range of different heights to meet your needs (300, 500, 700, 900, 1000 and 1100 mm)